An argument made by extreme Winbreds:
When you get something for free, it’s theft. Plain and simple. Even if the individual giving you stuff for free did it willingly!
Don’t forget to add bizarre supporting arguments using the word “fiat” multiple times. Won’t someone think of the fiat currency?
It must follow:
- Red Cross is theft.
- Salvation Army is theft.
- The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is theft.
- Buy one get one free sales are theft.
- Tipping your waiter is theft.
- Borrowing your neighbors shovel is theft.
- Christmas is theft.
- Having sex without whores is theft.
And most importantly:
- Reading this TM without paying me is theft. You fucking pirates.